Saturday, September 24, 2005

Empire Wars Chronicles

I came home for 3 weeks and find myself back in Wainwright. It's currently the end of week 2 of 6.

In those 3 weeks I managed to get a game together with Ziggy and new player Kolja. We played half a game and were set to continue it but each time we tried something came up. Anyway, it was enjoyable enough and Ziggy has been talking about getting a game together in my absence.

The game marked the first time I used the Empire Assistant exclusively for my empire management and the system worked out quite well, reducing the administrative burden for me.

I've created a desktop image for my laptop that is essentially an Empire Wars board drawn in Paint. I have slowly been working on a similar image to adorn a custom t-shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home